The Path To Bodhichitta

You start where you are, the practice will meet you there.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Crossing Over

So finally...I've hit magnificent 30. And i had the highlights of my twenties welcome me over to their side last night. I have crossed over and it's a glorious place to be.

A still-twentysomething-friend, who will be crossing over later this year, marvelled at how much I was looking forward to entering the next decade. She said, "when it's my turn I'm going hide under the blankets and eat a huge stack of pancakes."

I had a vision of the person I would be when I hit 30 and it's nothing like who I am now. But I like this unplanned version.

And that my fellow yogis, is what alignment is about. ;)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!
Trust me, girl... the 30's is where it all begins. Here's to the best years to come.

11:02 PM  
Blogger starlight said...

thank you very much! and yes, i believe you!! :)

3:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you for letting me witness the evolution of you for most of your 20s (yes, even french scarf and all). 30s is when you look back at your 20s and go, "why was i that stupid?" :D

4:27 AM  
Blogger starlight said...

thank you for being a big part of my twenties, mentor!! and you know what...i look back and say, "why was i that stupid? oh well, at least someone would have had a good laugh!" ;)

6:32 AM  
Blogger Jane Sunshine said...

Enjoy the unfolding of the alignment. Happy belated 30th!

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home