The Path To Bodhichitta

You start where you are, the practice will meet you there.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Saturday, December 05, 2009

Christmas Tree

Oh Christmas tree
Oh Christmas tree
How beautiful and bright
The sight of you at Christmas time
Brings hope and gladness far and wide...


I put my Christmas tree up on Friday. My first tree since I moved into my new pad last November. When the decorations were up and the living room in darkness, I hit the switch. The Thinker clapped his hands softly as the little icicle lights winked and blinked. I gazed at my little tree in rapture.

The tree was lopsided, the glitter from the ornaments was all over the floor and our hands, the star had crumbled to bits while we were trying to assemble it and the ensemble looked a little haphazard.

But it's all mine and I love it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home