The Path To Bodhichitta

You start where you are, the practice will meet you there.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Saturday, October 10, 2009

I Miss...

1. Days filled with sweet sharp joy from dawn to dusk
2. Long nightly chats with Editrixed who is on a two-week traipse through Argentina
3. The Thinker who has reconfigured his shape in my life
4. The Munchkin's buoyancy
5. Mixed berries pavlova at Alexis
7. Being addicted to a TV series
8. The ocean
9. A chilled glass of Chardonnay
10. Laughing until my tummy hurts
11. Ridiculously long coffee sessions with the Magazine Girls
12. Soaking in a tub with a copy of TIME
13. My own cooking
12. Stargazing

1 Comments:

Anonymous editrixed said...

I missed you! (and still do).

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home