The Path To Bodhichitta

You start where you are, the practice will meet you there.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Thursday, September 17, 2009

I Started A Joke

I always thought it would be cancer, you know. Or even brain tumour. Not that I invite any of it, you understand, but I just thought that if anything were to uproot me, it would be something of that nature. And I knew instinctively/arrogantly/ignorantly - call it whatever you want - that I would be absolutely fine.

I would throw a tantrum that the gods would hear from their cushy thrones in the heavens, but then I would get up, examine my bruised knees and just get on with it. I would sing Que Sera Sera or Obladi Oblada. And I would be fine.

But this?

I bet they're all rolling off their thrones in laughter up there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home