The Path To Bodhichitta

You start where you are, the practice will meet you there.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Thursday, September 03, 2009

Wisdom From A Parking Ticket Machine

I've been looking over my shoulder for the past week, my thinking cap jammed firmly on my head. Then I look forward and wonder where I am going. Whether I would have a chance to do things differently or were the grooves of my habits carved too deeply to reshape.

I was still chewing on this as I paid for my parking ticket at The Gardens. As I machine swallowed the ringgit bills, I glanced idly at the screen. Then I looked closer. Right at the bottom were the words 'Change Is Possible'.

I have paid for my parking ticket at The Gardens more than ten times. I have probably seen that line more than ten times. But today I read it differently for the first time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home