The Path To Bodhichitta

You start where you are, the practice will meet you there.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Monday, April 13, 2009


From The Oddest Places

One of the pictures on my vision chart is that of Yoda. It is there to remind me that wisdom comes from the strangest places and to be open to accepting it in any shape. Last week, these little pearls bounced straight off the necks of the women in Lipstick Jungle and into my living room.

1. "Who asked you to protect me from my own life?"
2. Never use another person's body or emotions as a scratching post for your own unfulfilled desires.
3. More powerful than I Love You is Thank You and I'm Sorry.
4. One fantastic girlfriend is worth more than an entire Armani collection.
5. It's absolutely fine for a woman to propose.
6. Cling and you lose, release and you set yourself free.
7. Love is about taking turns.
8. "I can't quit the cheerleading team just because you don't like the captain."
9. Nico: Let's move to the country away from the city.
Kirby: It sounds like you're trying to fix something. What's broken?
10. "There's leaving and there's fleeing. What are you running away from?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home