The Path To Bodhichitta

You start where you are, the practice will meet you there.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Where Does Inner Strength Come From?

It's been a while since I paid any attention to this blog and don't I know it! Constant travelling every week since the first week of August has disrupted life as I know it and more than this blog is in disarray.

Where does inner strength come from? Because it sure isn't in any of the places I'm looking!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

By shedding layers of your previous self? Empowering yourself with stillness? Allowing for some karmic threads to be rewoven? Or just staying in the present moment? Sought for inner strength in all the places you looked too - the above list is for you to try out :-) . As for me - i'm still looking.Good to FINALLY see something new on your blog. Take care. Curious cat

1:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home