The Path To Bodhichitta

You start where you are, the practice will meet you there.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Monday, April 16, 2007

An Unexpected Honour


Each time I wonder why I continue writing this blog, the universe answers. First, an aspiring teacher wrote in asking for advice. Second, two strangers said how much they enjoy reading it. And most recently, one of my favourite bloggers awarded me a Thinking Blogger Award. Jane Sunshine, thank you for this honour. And now, I have fulfill the responsibilities of receving this award by passing on to 5 other bloggers who have stimulated my grey cells. Here they are in no particular order (and I'm in a hurry, so I've just pasted their blog addresses next to their blog names):

1. Serendipity (www.xanga.com/casey82) - I've known this person all my life and have only begun to understand her a few months ago. Her writing is beautiful, poetic and touches depths you never knew you had in you. One word of warning; she's very funny and VERY cynical. Anti-depressants at hand would be wise. :)

2. Bibliobibuli (www.thebookaholic.blogspot.com) - It's her passion for all things literary that keeps me hooked! And her dedication for posting daily. A very intelligent read, and a treasure trove for avid readers and writers.

3. Jane Sunshine (www.janesunshine.blogspot.com) - I don't know if there are any rules against returning the honour, but I can't possibly leave her out of this list. Her's is a blog I return to again and again, hoping that it will have a new post (hint, Jane!). Her writing is like the finest champagne - bubbly, delicious and pure luxury.

You will have to excuse me for now, but I have a plane to catch and a job that will lose if I don't start moving this very instant. I will continue when I return from magical INDIA!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger David Byck said...

Say, you’re leaving and I’ve just returned. How are things going? I see you are keeping up with your blog. Good for you. I know it’s a lot of work. Anyway, my three weeks in that country on the other side was very cold but I learned a lot and now have a better direction in regard to my writing. The three of us should catch up some time after your return from India. We’d love to hear your stories.

Peace,

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home